Sunday 6 May 2012

MoMusu costumes love.

My last post inspired me to do a post about the best morning musume costumes.. YAY.
love clothes.

Onna To Otoko No Lullaby Game.
CUTE. Ahh Aichan was so pretty <3 Kamei was too. AH ALL OF THEM ARE GORGEOUS.
Love the whole colour scheme and the boots.. oh the boots were so cute. I wouldnt mind wearing those dresses either.. i wonder if they make them in black and white too.
Maji Desu Ka Ska
These are the outfits for Maji Desu Ka Ska. I love the jackets and hotpants, and tights. But the song wasnt that amazing. BUT all of the ninth gen got to sing, not just Riho.. YAAAAAAY.
Also they got Niigaki's hair completely right in the PV. it was cute. very. I want the white jacket.
Kono Chikyuu blahblahblah..
Im not saying i would wear these outfits but the're all cute. Sayu's, Tanaka's and Zukki's suit them the most. And it was the first time for a while that we got a PV for a B-Side. Mitsui and Erina just look drunk. Like the mad kind of drunk. Ai looks like a man. Risa just looks like Risa. Mizuki looks awkward and Sayashi looks like a bitch. She has the kind of Queen Bitch look on her face. Not saying she is.
Kanashimi Twilight.
Renai Revolution 21
Fantasy Ga Hajimaru
I love this song. And the outfits too. I would wear Ai's, Niigaki's, ,Tanaka's, Mitsui's, Eri's, Sayu's and perhaps Fujimoto's,Yoshizawa's or Koha's uniform any day- if i didnt look like a slut.Yeah I just named all of them. Yeah. It kind of reminds me of the Britney Spears music video when she's walking down the school corridor. But she didnt look as cute as they do. I see there going for the sexy school theme. I dont know how it goes in with this song but it works for me! xD Miki is so pretty. It hurts.
The Peace!

Pyoko Pyoko Ultra. LOL those outfits.
Iroppoi Jirettai

Osaka Koi No Uta





No comments:

Post a Comment